Search This Blog

Friday, November 18, 2016

Rawness

“The only thing I know how to do is love you” she whispered softly from a tear stained face and into an empty room. She was on her knees and she was praying.
“I don’t know how to parent, I don’t know how to date, I don’t even know how to do my hair.” God was listening intently and He could hear her every word.
“The world thinks I have it all together, but I don’t. I don’t have anything in my life together, God. All I have is you. You’re the only thing I’m good at. You’re the only place I feel safe. You’re the only one who hasn’t hurt me, betrayed me, or abandoned me. I love you so much; I just want to be with you.”

It was then she felt His hands begin to mend her broken wing. This he could do in an instant- but her heart would take time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment