Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Rise Above It



Unless you are Angelina Jolie playing Maleficent, there is nothing attractive about lowering yourself in order to seek vengeance. Carrying around chips on your shoulders trying to prove yourself is just ugly. When people or situations call for you to react in foul ways, see it as an opportunity to flex that "Mystic's muscle" and rise above it. Personally, I have come to see drama and toxic behavior as a cry for love. If I'm not in a place to give love at that moment, then I get to walk away and love myself.

If you can see challenging situations as either a call for love or a call into fear and drama it's easy to make the decision. Love always wins, whether you are rising above it all together to give yourself love, or giving a hurt person a healing touch. The choice is yours. All I know is that when I see you decide against reacting negatively and in exchange rising above the bullshit, you look amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment