Search This Blog

Friday, August 28, 2015

Debut Blog: Beating The Odds.

It has been way too long since I have blogged. I’m making that change TODAY! The truth is that I really love writing, motivating, and sharing uplifting, relevant, and helpful content to the world. I was recently able to take some time off and get very clear about how I would like to accomplish this. But before I get started on giving you some great content, I would like to thank all of my followers who have stuck by me while I haven’t really been putting much out there.  I thank God every day for the people who believe in me and who support me.  Thank you.

What I’d like this new debut blog to be about is something that is near and dear to me right now.  It’s coming from a place I had to arrive in order to move forward with my own goals in life. Never let the odds keep you from doing what you know in your heart you want to be doing.  Listen, there are odds with everything you want to accomplish. There are odds in relationships, business, friendships, health and healing. There will always be the resistance inside of you and forces outside of you that attempt to pull you away from living and fulfilling your purpose. Personally once I understood and accepted that, I was able to take measures to discredit those forces in massive ways so that my sight could be clear and unwavering.

If you know in your heart that you are supposed to be doing something, don’t let the odds deter you from that.  

Let’s talk statistics as odds for a moment.  A lot of you may not know my story but here is a small bit of it. I got pregnant as a senior in high school. At the time, I didn’t even know how to change a diaper, let alone be any sort of mother to a baby. I was completely dependent on others to help me financially and take care of my baby. This included being on welfare and putting my little one in cheap low grade daycares. I was emotionally at odds with myself. There were odds against me getting any sort of education, making any kind of money. There were odds against my fulfilling a mission to inspire and uplift the world. My father disowned me, friends judged me, and according to society I was a big fat failure. I look over the past 19 years and what I have had to do to overcome those odds. Statistically, I should be homeless, broke, dependent on a substance, on welfare, my kids should statistically be in daycare all day, I should be working for minimum wage and dating men out of desperation instead of empowerment. Had I bought into the odds that were against me, I would not be here writing to you from my beautiful, abundant life that is filled with God, grace, angels, happy children who I get to spend time with, and a powerful man who is mind blowing supportive. I have been thinking a lot about that young single mother on welfare. I can’t tell you the amount of strength I have received by just simply looking back at what I actually have overcome. And that is why I want to just scream today’s subject, “NEVER LET THE ODDS KEEP YOU FROM DOING WHAT YOU KNOW IN YOUR HEART YOU WANT TO BE DOING!”

I always wanted to be this woman I am becoming. I wanted to feel successful, loved, accomplished, knowledgeable, and helpful! I always wanted to turn my story around to inspire others. Day by day, through heartache, chaos, business and relationship failures, distractions, and huge losses, I can finally say I have something extremely valuable to offer. No amount of schooling could ever give me the content to share with you regarding resilience, commitment, humility, determination, forgiveness, recovery, success, extreme compassion, and the willingness to live life with the strongest most vulnerable open heart.

Today is not the day to pull off the gas just because it’s Friday, or because you’re tired, or because someone is hurting you, or because you fell out of some sort of routine, or because your kids are too much, work is too long, you're unsupported, or because life isn’t what it “should” be or whatever your excuse is.  There are already so many people coasting through life today when they know they are meant to be doing something more powerful.  Don’t be one of them.

How many of you are doing things that you know in your heart you are meant to do be doing?  Are you letting your circumstances, your surroundings, or the negativity of your ego (self sabotage) pull you down? Did you wake up with someone else’s goals on your mind? Are you still upset with a harsh or negative interaction you had with someone?  Are you sad about what’s not in your bank account? Those are just some of the odds, my friend.  Those are what you overcome when you’re ready to commit to the life you know in your heart you want to live.

Never let the odds keep you from doing what you know in your heart you want to be doing. Say it a bunch of times today and perhaps it will give you the fuel to step on the gas pedal of your life and overcome.

Of course, I wouldn’t be here had I not been completely clear about who I am and what my goals are.  I wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for my commitment to clarity.  
Clarity is powerful; you can live a life of grace and ease when you make powerful decisions based on clarity.

www.clarityistheway.com follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, and Youtube for motivation, meditation, and more. Coming soon- Periscope.
Intuitive Enhancement and Angel Mentoring 6 week intensive starts November  1
For more information on this program, call 712-775-7089 Access code: 474545 to hear all about it.

Clarity is The Way 8 Week Body Mind Spirit Transformation is in the works!


Contact me at clearagain22@gmail.com to preregister and sign up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment