Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Why I Did It

I did it.

Three words I’ve been waiting 6 months to say! I can’t believe I did it, but I did it! I wrote a book and published it!!! If I can be perfectly honest with you, seeing the package on my doorstep today was something I’ll remember for the rest of my life. And the feeling of carefully and reverently opening the package- as if there was a tiny sleeping baby inside- is a moment that will live in my heart forever. This has been a process that has changed me in ways I hope to relay to you in my upcoming blogs.

Speaking of blogging, I can’t wait to get back to it! I loved writing my Motivational Monday’s last year. To tell you the truth, I probably needed those blogs more than anyone. The winter was hard for me. I suffer with seasonal depression and really don’t do well in the cold darkness of winter. Getting up in the mornings was hard, but the motivational tips really helped me. This is just one of many reasons we have been working to move to Southern California. Now, as the sun has returned and spring has blossomed here in Utah, I feel my creative juices and cheerful energy return. Getting back to the grid and connecting to you is a pleasure that I look forward to.

Lately, I’ve felt a softening come over me when it comes to my writing, you may see a difference in my upcoming blogs. My second book (that I’m starting next month) will have a very feminine tone to it and so my writing will most likely reflect that. I’ll be picking a phrase such as “My world is a beautiful, safe place to live” and write about how implementing that mantra into your life is beneficial. I will include more personal stories and experiences and focus on connecting and having fun with you. It’s going to be great!

I’d really like to share a tender moment that happened after the initial excitement of holding my own book. I was sitting in my car and it was raining. I began to have a heartfelt conversation with the Archangels. I was telling them that I really hope I did a good job representing them in the book. I began to feel a little nervous about the content, and prayed that it was good enough. I find it interesting that throughout this whole process I have not been 100% clear on exactly why I wanted to write it. I had the idea in the middle of the night back in November. I immediately took action with the idea and it became my baby for the next 6 months. But my “why” hasn’t been a factor until today when I realized I had no idea why I did this. I didn’t write it to make money, or to become famous. I didn’t write it to preach my opinion on angels or any sort of dogma. I sat there dumbfounded that my reasoning was so hazy and in the confusion, insecurities and anxieties began to creep in.

Then all of the sudden my thoughts turned into memories. The past 20 years of wondering if they existed, searching for myself, for answers. The many times I felt touched by their presence, moments where their wings literally lifted me out of a certain hell. Memories flashed through my mind of times when I needed them and they were there- the holy moments of their undeniable presence guiding me, comforting me, nudging me to be better, stronger, and to open my heart. Moments of healing, letting go, growing, forgiving...they have always been there. Within this moment of remembrance, I felt tears begin to stream down my face, matching the rain outside and my “why” suddenly became crystal clear. I love the angels. I love them so much! Writing a book and spreading their wisdom and love to the world is only a small fraction of how I could possibly repay them for what they done for me. I wrote this book simply and sweetly because I love them. Love is my “why” and that is why I know you will be touched by the book. I know that somewhere inside of the pages, there will be a sentence, a paragraph, or maybe a chapter that will touch you because that is what love does.

May my love and devotion for the angels carry you through the pages of my book. May it carry my book far and wide. And may we all strive to know the angels, accept them into our lives, and be more like them. This is the world I am here to help create.

I am clear.


Stay tuned for my next blog coming soon!

6 comments:

  1. You are a true inspiration. I just now this year became aware of what I known my whole life was a reality I just needed to embrace. I feel like I've known you for decades yet you were brought into my life just recently. And I am very thankful for that. You are an amazing soul and are doing an amazing job spreading love and light.

    Only and all of the love and light in the universe,
    Mrs.Zavala

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words, Rebeca! Many blessings on your journey, you're a light and an angel!!! <3 Crystal

      Delete
  2. You are a true inspiration. I just now this year became aware of what I known my whole life was a reality I just needed to embrace. I feel like I've known you for decades yet you were brought into my life just recently. And I am very thankful for that. You are an amazing soul and are doing an amazing job spreading love and light.

    Only and all of the love and light in the universe,
    Mrs.Zavala

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited to buy and read your inspiration and clarity of your creation. When you use your gifts you are of service. You will flourish and soar girl. Much love and light. Thank you for sharing the guidence you received and the motivation you carry. You have been a driving force in my life to succeed and go for what I want in life and my guidence received.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kris, thank you so much! I sooo appreciate you and your presence in my life! I hope you like the book! Angel blessings!!!

      Delete
  4. I'm so excited to buy and read your inspiration and clarity of your creation. When you use your gifts you are of service. You will flourish and soar girl. Much love and light. Thank you for sharing the guidence you received and the motivation you carry. You have been a driving force in my life to succeed and go for what I want in life and my guidence received.

    ReplyDelete